Friday, May 16, 2008

Before he outs me...

Dear Internetz,

For the record, I don't really hate Mark Resch.

Yes, he did steal my phone...

...but my Treo doesn't have a SIM card, so I can't make the phone work for me the way it's working for him. I wasn't sure if I was gonna take the Nokia offer for this reason, and he encouraged me to get it anyway.

But that still doesn't change the fact that I'm stuck with a lame phone and the guy in the next cubicle over has an awesome new phone that arrived with my name on it and was taken when I wasn't looking.

Just sayin' is all.

Love,
Sarah

p.s. I'm only admitting this because Mark just posted a magical movie he shot of little kids playing with a parachute right after I had a series of related epiphanies at the ocean last night, and it's making me momentarily weak in my resolve to be a noisy whiny greedy brat. Don't worry. It will pass.

No comments: