Tuesday, May 20, 2008

your words are so strong


looking out at it all with blender
Originally uploaded by donmuerto

so, sunday i went to a party with my friends in san francisco. i'm enjoying myself. hanging with people i love. feeling that this life is good.

we're at the party because it's bay to breakers. outside is a crazy secene. at foam's place, we're up above the spectacle, but not so far away that we don't feel part of what's going on.




in the midst of the chaos, golddust (below, on the right) asks me:



"so, is that the phone you stole?"

don't laugh. it's true!

after the mass of humanity had long passed the first party. i'm out at another party with people DRESSED AS TREES



and TWO DIFFERENT people there ask me:



"is that the phone you stole?"

and these are my friends. people i love and care for. people who love me. and they've never met you but they believe you.

it's unfair. you're the one with better words, and they stuck.

No comments: