Thursday, May 15, 2008

hey, that's my video function you're using!


melissa self portrait squinched
Originally uploaded by markresch

My friend Melissa and I are making faces at you in this picture cuz you're using something that's not yours.

I was at the ocean tonight and it was amazingly gorgeous. I wanted to share it with the world. But my phone doesn't have a camera that could capture it. I wanted to take a video of the deep blue waves under the pink sky, and I had no way of dong it. Why? Because my camera phone was too busy being in the East Bay, taking quiet boring movies of sweaty japanese fountains.

Something is wrong with this picture. And I think it's the location of the phone.

I hope you don't overheat and die in this weather this weekend, cuz then I might never get my phone back.

~Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no, melissa is not makeing the squinch face *at* me. she said that she made the squinch face *for* me.

she's not unhappy.